Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Take Time To Relax

Probably the hardest thing for people who work for themselves, especially those that work from home, is learning how to take a break. It's hard. I was getting laughed at by my husband this weekend when we went on vacation because of course the computers came along for the ride, and of course I had to do some work. I was better than I usually am and really resisted doing much, but I simply cannot completely leave the computer alone. He teased me once saying "you really don't understand the concept of a vacation do you?" Really though, all in all I did do a fair job of not working, and really enjoyed myself and that's so important when you work 7 days a week, 12, 14 hours a day on an easy day all year round. You have to take a break or you burn out.

No comments: