Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Need New Glasses

Needing to take off my glasses to read things is getting aggravating, and even without my glasses there are many things I can't read. I've needed a new pair for about a year now and I keep putting off getting new ones. Glasses are so expensive but thankfully shopping online for them is easier than driving around hoping to find the frames that look good and are affordable, plus you can get a lot of great deals at eyeglasses.com. Eyeglasses.com has thousands of frames for great prices including designer names like Ralph Lauren, Fendi, Georgio Armani and more.



Picking a pair of glasses is hard but if you know the style you want buying them online lets you see all of the various types available laid out on a page to compare. I like these best. They're not designer but they look like they are. They're called 'Baby Phat' and I especially like the little detail on the sides.
I like the Moto M+ above too although they are men's glasses. Maybe my husband could get those. He needs a pair too.

No comments: