Thursday, April 16, 2009

SIC

I'm sitting here watching the first season of "Sex in the City". That's right, I'm probably the only woman in the country that did not get caught up in the series when it was first on HBO. However, having seen the movie a few weeks ago, that was essentially a cap-off of the series I fell in love and had to see the whole 'back story' so off I went to Netflix and clicked madly on all the seasons. Well I can only get three disks at a time so I had to settle for season 1 and the first part of season 2 to start with. When I return those I can get 3 more of the multitude of disks that make up the six season show I missed out on. Man, I'm loving it. I missed a good thing. Where was I--under a writing rock I suppose. Fic Lit may be dead, but this series is a classic of the genre that will live forever.

No comments: