Monday, January 22, 2007

Fish 'Bowl'

I love cool unique things, and I love fish. I have an aquarium now, and when I was younger I had several, so I'm always on the look out for cool things related to fish, or any animal for that matter, and sometimes you have to wonder what they will think of next... but this (and things like this) are bad ideas.

These type of 'novelty' fish tanks are hard to clean, and hard to keep at the right water condition for the fish's best health. Sure they look cool, but we're not talking about an antique phone, or a glass topped table, we're talking about live animals here being used for decoration in an environment that is not good for them.

When you see things like this, no matter how cool you might think they are, stop and think about the animals and just say no.

No comments: