Sunday, August 12, 2007

Perfect Light

I've seen all kinds of lighting styles in homes of my friends and other places we've visited on the show trail and such. I'd love a big chandelier, but I don't have the ceilings for that. When it comes right down to it, I'd prefer more cosy lighting anyway. I'd like floor lamps. We don't have any right now. Most of our home lighting is table lamps and ceiling lights. Ceiling lights are too harsh, at least ours are. I've found some that are nice. I think my next remodeling project is going to have to center around re-doing light fixtures. I don't have any floor lamps, but I think they make for the perfect lighting around sitting areas because you can move them wherever you want them. I've seen a few that I really love and think I'm going to incorporate several into my new living room. I'm almost up to the lighting part of the decor.

No comments: