Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hi Tech With A Condition

For all the fantastic technology we have today, that I, in spite of being somewhat secluded and living a more 'simple life' (yeah right) love dearly, one thing hasn't changed all that much. Most of it still requires batteries. There have been some great advances though. nimh batteries
have a longer life and make our 'stuff' run better longer. That's a plus. It still seems like I'm running out to by batteries all the time, for everything from my digital camera, to my walkman (yeah, I haven't gotten 'tech' enough for an IPOD yet, but hubby and son have one. My son's takes batteries too, what's with that? Hubby's is computer charged, and has a car charger, as well as a portable plug in charger. You'd think most things would have gone that way by now, but nope... most are still 'batteries not included'.

No comments: