Friday, April 20, 2012

Saving Grace

There's nothing worse than losing all of your writing in a crash. It's happened to me more than I'd like to mention. All of that is in the past since I use backup systems now. Actually I am rather anal about backing up, saving multiple copies of work in various formats. I am always looking at new systems and methods for backup and saving files. In this backblaze review I'd like to point out a very easy to use system that works on both Windows and Mac and is totally web-based. I like that because when I have backed up to hard disc type storage such as my external hard drives I'm always worried something will happen to them. When it's all online, it is available no matter what computer you are using, where you are, and it is never outdated and incompatible with new computers or devices.