Monday, October 08, 2007

Replace Cavemen with...

I have a full line up of shows now that I'm watching, either because of my own interest (Biggest Loser) or hubby's (every CSI on the planet) I do like all the shows, even the ones I wouldn't necessarily watch on my own, and I have to admit that I've even learned to really love a few of them (Shark on Sunday's) thanks to hubby's persisitance. Still, sometimes I wish we had two satalitte boxes. His Wednesday night shows pre-empt my chosen desires (although I did demand Tuesday's BL that pre-empts two of his). I also watched the new premiere of 'Caveman' last Tuesday. Funny, and if you replace the 'cavemen' with 'blackmen' you'd get the whole gist of the show... prejudice is ignorance. A good message no matter who is delivering it.

No comments: