Friday, December 15, 2006

KIDS WILL BE KIDS

Um, I don't think so. Not in this case. What exactly is with kids when they will go so far as to put their semen in the salad dressing bottles in their school cafeteria?

Are kids today THAT bored? I used to say it was a product of their upbringing, but I'm not sure that's true anymore. The influences spread wide and far beyond the home anymore. Besides peers, there's movies, tv, and the internet, all of which have a vast span and way more influence over the opinions of young people nowadays than their own parents once they reach their teens.

I'm not sure there's an answer, but I know that it is enough to turn your stomach. True this isn't the most vile thing a teen could do... although it is potentially lethal considering the spread of STD possibility. Even without that it's just plain gross.

2 comments:

me said...

Isn't that just totally gross? Gives eating out a new meaning.

Lisa said...

It happened at a SCHOOL!!! I live in Illinois. It was on my news.