Wednesday, April 29, 2009

YMT Vacations for Two?

I just got back from a small weekend vacation a week and a half ago, and I'm planning on going back there for my birthday in June, but that is a nearby spot, someplace close, very nice, but nothing really 'exotic' or 'new' when it come to locations. What I really want to do is go someplace I've never been, and is really different from where I live and I have been searching and searching for the perfect getaway for winter. 

Winter seems like the best time to go someplace new. Who wants to stay in Illinois in the winter? Not me... although I always have, now since I'm able to take some vacations seems like the perfect time to finally get out of the cold and snow and go someplace exotic.

Now I'd LOVE to go to Paris. That would be a fantastic getaway and definately exotic, romantic and different. YMT vacations has fantastic travel packages to Paris too but that may be a little much for a winter vacation for me. Someday though. However, YMT vacations also has some very easy to incorporate and afford vacations to exotic vacations to Hawaii and Alaska--both very possible. 
Now the kicker for that will be choosing. A lot more difficult that you might think since Alaska has always been my husband's dream vacation, and Hawaii has always been mine. Hum. Seperate YMT vacations maybe?

No comments: