Sunday, June 29, 2008

Do You Yuwie?

Do you Yuwie? I've found lately that there's a limit to how much social networking one person can do. LOL I gave up on the Twitter thing, it was fun for a day or two, but it was pretty limited.

Facebook gives me hives. I registered, but it was just too hard to figure out quickly, and I don't have an army of people I'm interested in inviting.

MySpace never did like me. I tried. I have a MySpace blog too... somewhere.

I just found Yuwie and hey, I like it! I like that they pay you to do it too. :o Yeah they do. Makes sense when you listen to their intro video as to why as well. Places like MySpace and Facebook make a KILLING on advertising, and you do all the actual work. Yuwie does it too, but they share... now isn't that nice? Same features, (acutally BETTER features because it's so easy to use their templates and frameworks), and they pay you.

You can blog, share videos, pictures, and probably a lot more I haven't investigated yet, those are just the parts I've done already. It's really cool. Check it out. It's completely free to use.

No comments: