Thursday, June 26, 2008

Procrastination--Your Enemy

If you're a freelancer like I am, you really have to go read the article on Wordpreneur's blog that gives you a little dig on procrastinating about seeking work. It's a hustle and bustle game, doing work online as a writer. There's money to be had, but it's not for the faint of heart--or the lazy.

I have to admit, as I read the first two paragraphs of the post there, I squirmed a bit. I love writing. I like (notice the change there, lol, it IS still work) doing freelance writing. I HATE searching and applying for the work--so, I put it off until all of my current work is about all dried up, and then I cry about how hard it is to make money online, even if the time just prior to that I was making very good money at it.

My fault.

My fault entirely.

Anyway, go read the article, it's fantastic. I've added the blog to my blogroll too. There's a lot of information on that blog, and way more than any one post or topic would cover. It's well worth your time to cruise by and check it out.

2 comments:

music notes said...

I have the same problem, too lazy to even write everyday. i need some serious motivation.

Tami P said...

LOL I write everyday, but then again, it's my 'day job' unlike you who has to work all day outside then come home and try to write... but I sure hate fishing for assignments.