Friday, June 27, 2008

Identity Crisis

Okay, I have a problem--maybe not a big problem, at least according to the emails I get telling me I can increase my penis size, but it's a problem none-the-less. Perhaps it's becasue one of my pen names is more 'masculine' in style T. L. Parrington. I use that name for my dark fantasy work, and for more male oriented types of genres like the comedic thriller I'm working on now 'Shakedown'.

Now my email informs me that I can look more attractive as a man. ??? Okay. Well that wasn't really my goal so far as I remember.

Come to think of it, spam email is everybody's common headache. I should just avoid looking in that 'spam' folder, but sometimes real emails get shoved in there so I try to remember to peek at it once a day, just to be sure.

I'll tell you though, you can get some real revelations when you do that. Looking in the mirror, I don't think I'm a guy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you are a guy... who really knows?

Tami P said...

LOL funny man. I suppose that's true though online. How do you know for sure? Maybe my 'pen name' is really Tami Parrington, and the T. L. stands for Tommy Lee -- nah then I'd be rich and be living with Pamela Anderson -- again.

Shudder. Perish the thought.