Saturday, June 28, 2008

I Need a Vacation

Wow, it's been a heck of a week. I've begun to really take to heart the post below on working everyday to seek new freelance work. It's worked too. I got a couple of new accounts--great. I think what I hate about it most is that for every 100 bids, or applications you put in, you get 1 job. Those are fair enough odds all around I suppose, but that's the part I don't like.

I FINISHED Shakedown! Yay! I have my first really new release in over a year. The others were re-released from being previously published, or previously under contract with a publisher that went under, so while two were new, they didn't really feel new. Shakedown is completely new.

I updated my website, and made a new video trailer for Shakedown, and also sent it off to its various destinations... I'm just beat.

Now, after doing all the research I've done online over the past week for jobs, for information for assignments, I need to start looking for some hotel deals. I need a vacation.

No comments: