Monday, June 30, 2008

Persistance Pays

It was just the other day I was complaining, moaning, hum.. I'm not sure which, about not generating enough income from my freelancing. I admitted it was my fault and vowed to ramp up my efforts to find new work on a daily basis. Found it. IN SPADES. Two new clients, one of which kept me very busy all last night and all day today. I'm absoltely not complaining though. I will say, a little effort pays off in a big way. I'm pretty close to the daily mark I used to make all last year. I had to work a few more hours today to do it, but I'm hoping that will improve a bit as well.

The only problem is I'm too tired today to do anything else. I keep sitting here thinking about all the things I could be doing, and vegging out while staring at the screen. LOL

I think I'm going to take the night off.

No comments: