Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Benefits of Being a Writer Online

In the past few years I've written many different types of online content including appetite suppressant reviews. It's very interesting work and I enjoy it a lot. I like writing reviews for products I've used, and seeing other reviews because I often end up finding information that is helpful for me in my everyday life that I might not otherwise have stumbled upon. Once upon a time I had a limited view of the types of writing that professional writers did. There was fiction, and non-fiction, journalistic style writing for newspapers, and advertising/marketing writing. Those divisions are still pretty much all encompassing but the outlets for all of them have changed so drastically with the expansion of the Internet. It makes being a writer much easier, and much more complicated all at the same time.

No comments: