Monday, April 01, 2013

Cigar Aromas that Add Flavor and Ambiance

I love the smell of a good cigar, and I especially like when my husband smokes flavored cigars, because they have a delicious aroma that is just delightful. I've even tasted a few of them. It's not like smoking the cigarettes I usually smoke. The flavoring actually stays on your lips for a few minutes to the point that you want to lick your lips and savor it even more. It's nice to have a few different flavors so that you can change between them. That way you never get used to the flavor and it is always a fresh and full experience. Usually when my husband buys them, he gets strong flavors like cherry or mocha. I like the cherry, but I love the aroma of any of them and find the honey flavored cigars to add a lot of soothing ambiance to a room.