Monday, February 17, 2014

Real Work in Real Estate

Years ago I was a real estate agent. Even in this rocky market it is an exciting job, and I think about it often. I wish back when I was in real estate they had the powerful tools that are available now to make marketing, getting potential buyers attention, and scheduling all of the necessary elements for a sale easy. When I was in real estate, the Internet was just a baby. There really wasn't much to it. Now, though, wow, the atmosphere for it is amazing. With the market beginning to show signs of recovery, I'm thinking it might be a good time to get back in. The first thing I would do is download the goconnect app for realtor checklists. This app would have made life so much easier back then, and there is simply no reason not to use it now to make sure everything gets done on time, and you never lose track of what is going on to be successful.