Thursday, October 02, 2008

Writing From Home

Paperback writer had a post on her blog about virtual writing. It really is out there and there really are many legitimate companies to work for. I do it all day long and make decent money at it. I write about everything from diet pills to motorcycles. In fact I've had hundreds of motorcycle articles in this past month and made thousands of dollars. You think you need to be an expert? I didn't know a thing about motorcycles, but I knew how to do the research about each one and how to make them sound cool, and even point out any shortcomings they had with a bit of a flair and viola... expert. The real reason to point this out is that so many writers think it is all a scam. There are plenty, believe me. Learning how to spot a scam is an important part of learning how to work online, but the opprotunities really are there and truthfully they are rather abundant. If you want to make money writing and working from home, it can be done. Check it out.

No comments: