Saturday, November 27, 2010

Ever Changing Needs

It seems like I have spent the better part of my life stressing over how to lose weight. It has always been an issue for me. I have come to accept that it probably always will be. I don't understand why some people have weight problems, and others don't. It doesn't seem quite fair. But, it is what it is. At the same time, even if though I accept it for what it is, I also know that I can't just let it become a complacent issue or I'll get to the point where I can't even move. I'm too active in my hobbies for that. So I continue on with trying to lose weight, and then keep it off. That includes the on-going search for effective diet pills that work for me. Like all health care products, what works for one may not work for another. I find that what works for me changes over time. Right now, I'm dealing with being older and having to deal with metabolism issues I didn't have to deal with in the past. This is my new requirement for a diet pill. For each stage in life there are different needs so the quest for what works will be ever changing as is the rest of life.