Thursday, September 06, 2012

Internet Dangers

If you're online as much as I am, and today most people are, there's a lot to worry about. Virus' and trojans are everywhere and they are sneaky. I'm pretty good at avoiding them, and for the times I wander onto a site that is infected my virus program alerts me, but there's still always the chance I'll click on a bad link or end up with a problem. It's important to have somewhere to turn when you're worried about your computer's health, like online virus scanner at Iolo.com where you can check for virus' and other problems easily. It's quick and gives you a great deal of peace of mind. I know that besides all of my work, which I try to remember to back up, but there's so much every day that sometimes it takes awhile to get around to doing it, there's also hundreds of pictures and bookmarks, and other files that would be painful to lose. I know what that pain is like too, because I've had it happen. Now I do everything in my power to prevent sudden death from virus'.