Saturday, August 15, 2009

Not The Only Computer Addict In This House

For years my husband has called me a computer addict. Well, I am. I'm not alone anymore though. My new bird has decided he's in love with my computer. Well, to be more specific he's in love with the fact that he can see himself in it. Yesterday he was all over my keyboard looking at himself, whistling to himself, and dancing around.

Today he's sitting behind it making goo-goo eyes and whistling at the back reflection. I much prefer that. I can at least get things done this way.
And it wasn't until I took this picture for you that iI realized what was so attractive to him back there. I had already made sure there were no wires to chew on, nothing he could undo like plugs or tabs. He couldn't really see his reflection much unless he really stretched, which he does. I kept hearing little chewing noises and now I know why. Noticed the chewed up papers... I was so worried about wires and computer plugs I forgot about the paper. Thankfully it isn't anything important. haha.

2 comments:

bassetfreak815 said...

OOPS !! Forgot to tell you about that... I usually kept a piece of rolled up newspaper stuck in his cage -- he has always had a thing for chewing on paper ! LOL here...

Tami P said...

LOL no worries, it's a typical parrot thing. I should have known that's what he was doing back there. I wasn't upset. He still chews on it. I even put some more unimportant papers there for him.