Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Internet on the High Seas

I've been researching new laptops for a few weeks now. I have a good one but want one to take along on weekends on the new boat. I don't want to risk taking my only laptop out on the water. Up until now I've just taken this one on vacations, but on the boat, I think it's better to be safe than sorry. I also want something a little smaller than my 17" screen laptop for the small boat area even though we're getting a cabin cruiser. Not as small as a mini computer like my husband has, with it's 9" screen, but smaller than mine. Maybe a traditional 14" would be good. It doesn't have to be super powerful either. Just good enough to check emails, do a little work here and there, and cruise the internet a little while we're out. Of course, with the scenery at sea, we're not going to need a lot of entertainment value, just a workhorse.

No comments: