Sunday, November 29, 2009

Needed New Luggage

When you travel having the best luggage possible is important. I found that out the hard way last weekend on our short trip. I need to get some new luggage before our spring trip to Wisconsin. I like the looks, and quality of Eagle Creek luggage. I also like that it is easy to find online.

Last weekend I only took one duffel bag because it was a one-nighter and we weren't going to be doing anything specific. Usually I take an entire set, even if it is just a weekend trip. I prefer to have a matching set so even though all the rest of my luggage set is still in decent condition I don't want to just replace the duffel. At least one of the pieces has to have rollers. One thing I liked about my former set is that several of the pieces were rolling luggage. That makes it much easier to get everything into the hotel in one trip. Eagle Creek luggage has many sizes and shapes of rolling luggage, and even computer cases which I may need soon, too. My computer case is showing the wear of many trips.

No comments: