Thursday, April 22, 2010

Movin and Workin'

It is really strange to go outside and not see the boat over in the shed we built for it. Other than that, I love being outside now that the weather is warming up. I even like working outside. I do not think I will ever go back to a desktop computer again. I'm so used to the portability. I get to go "on vacation" this weekend with my hubby to his medical conference that just happens to be held at a top scale resort, and take my work with me so I don't have to feel guilty, or miss out on opportunities. I get to spend time on my boat while still having my work nearby so I can spend more time there. I can go out and work outside so I don't feel cooped up in a small, stuffy office. As nice as my office in the house is, I spend very little time there anymore. I work in the living room, in the bedroom, in the kitchen, anywhere but the office because I feel more a part of what is going on. All thanks to my little laptop.