Sunday, February 20, 2011

Seasons' Drawing down

All my shows are going off for the season. There's only one "Royal Pains" left, and the last one was a little bit of a mind-blower, so I can't wait to see what the finale brings. I would have thought they'd use the closing scene, where the boys find themselves being 'kicked out' (or at least it looked like that) as the season finale, so if that wasn't 'it' the real finale must really be a dilly. "White Collar" wasn't on this week, and the last two episodes are in the next two weeks. That's actually my favorite show at the moment, on USA. I've also started watching "Million Dollar Listing" just because it's sort of like "Cribs" for sale. I do like the agent drama a little bit too, but the big draw is getting to see all the fantastic California real estate.