Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Win/Win situation

I have been busier than a bandit the last few months. That's a good thing, but today, I just needed to take a break and relax a bit. Unfortunately, my day off got swallowed up by my daughter, and driving her everywhere. That just doesn't seem fair. I am trying to convince myself that I need to make up my day off, tomorrow, but I just don't have time for that. I had one job recently that would seem like a perfect marriage of my skills. It was writing articles to place on blogs as guest posts where they were accepted for another company. Okay, check on the articles, check on the guest posts, but what it comes down to is the job is just too dependent on the whims, time schedules and desires of a third party with no vested interest in the outcome of the project. I did the first round, and am waiting for payment, but I'm going to drop any future work on this, just not my style. I prefer doing the writing for a client who wants it... both parties vested in getting the work done. Win/win