Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Not Fair

There are some things that are just not fair. I suppose it's true that life in general isn't fair, but this is adding insult to injury. I dealt with acne as a teen, and then finally got to live zit free as an adult. Now, as menopause advances through it's stages, I find myself dealing with occasional outbreaks again. That darned hormonal imbalance, it has more effects than just blotchy skin, but the rest aren't as visible. So, now at my age, I'm back on the hunt for the best treatment for acne. Things have changed so much in the years between my struggles with acne, and there's so much to investigate now. It's nice to have the Internet to use in order to really find products that work best, and will work best for me, because even great products do not work for everybody.