Thursday, October 13, 2011

Another Chance

Okay, I've decided to give monetized blogging another chance. Not on here, but I had let my urls lapse on my other blogs. It is so time-consuming. I know a lot of people have great success with monetized blogging though, so why isn't it working right for me? It's not even search engine placement. I get that. It's not clickthroughs, I get them. It must be the products I choose, but I always try to find the best products that will really help my readers. I'm going to have to do some research about that though. My biggest problem has always been converting clickthroughs into actual sales. I do my job and get readers to the page, but that's where it seems to stop every time. I think next month I'm going to spend the time and money to start one--just one this time to really concentrate on and see if I can finally make that transition.