Thursday, October 13, 2011

Luxury Smoke

My husband doesn't smoke cigarettes, but he loves a good cigar. Most of the time he settles for local store-bought cigars, or those little cigarillos that come in what looks like a cigarette pack. I think I'm going to surprise him for and get him some really good Davidoff cigars and let him enjoy a little luxury for a change.

He's had really good cigars in the past, and I can attest to the fact that even as a bystander, the difference is noticeable. The smell is so much more aromatic. I actually enjoy when he smokes them too. I don't complain about his cheapies though, since he doesn't complain about my cigarettes which I also know smell far worse than any cigar to those who aren't smoking them. I wish they made high-quality cigarettes they way they have really great cigars that make the total difference in the experience of cigar smoking.