Monday, January 23, 2012

Smoke Free?

Well, as a writer I feel like I'm in good company when I say I'm also a smoker. That doesn't make me particularly proud though. I've thought about quitting often. I did manage to quit for a year and a half, but during that time I suffered huge bouts of depression and lost a lot of clients, couldn't concentrate on anything for long, and gained a ton of weight.

I went back to smoking and things leveled out very nicely, although it took a little time. I want to quit again, but do not want to go through the above problems. So I decided to try e-cigarettes. I got one in the mail the other day, and it is okay, but not enough to relieve cravings. I've learned that there are better brands, so I am waiting for a different one to come. It should be here next week. I'll let you know how it goes.