Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Better Mattress

I have a great bed. It is a king-size mattress with pillow top, but after three years of use it is beginning to have worn spots. One of the biggest problems with pillow tops is you can't flip them to keep them rotated. You can only turn them around and exchange sides every so often. That isn't really a great way to go if someone uses the other side and creates dips and dents too. Then you're both sleeping in those divots trying to make your own. All in all it's a great recipe for a backache. My back has been acting up badly lately, and I'm pretty sure it's due to the bed. I've looked into several options and I think getting a to put on top of my pillow top will solve the problem nicely. It will recreate a comfortable and supportive mattress, and get rid of the divots while allowing for flipping as well as turning to keep it in good shape.