Thursday, March 12, 2009

Learning As You Go

One thing I do love about my non-fiction writing is that I get to write about serious subjects that have a big impact on people's lives. I've written articles on Mesothelioma and other diseases. I've written 'how to' articles to help give people instructions on things that vary from building a barn to relieving restless leg syndrome. It's fun and I learn a lot along the way too. For all of the frustrations that can come along with freelancing I think that last part, the learning as I research and write makes it a truly rewarding experience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay this is weird but Mesothelioma would make a great name for a demon. Yes my mind works in weird and mysterious ways.

Tami P said...

Well if you're weird I am too because now I'm going to have that in my mind begging to be let out. haha (very scary image there).