Friday, March 27, 2009

Shopping For Eyeglasses Online

I need a new pair of glasses so bad it's not even funny. I know I'm just being stubborn about not going to get a pair. I even have insurance that will cover a large part of the cost. I'm so used to shopping online, but that's no excuse because there are great places like eyeglasses.com to look for frames and have a prescription filled. What I need to do is go get my eyes checked, and then look online to order the glasses. I'd like to get contacts too. It's been years since I wore them and I miss them.

One of my problems is I need a pair of eyeglasses that have flex frames. Working around animals I need durable frames. I'm not extremely picky and don't know if I'd want Gucci Glasses or not but then again, why not? If you're going to wear something so obvious it may as well be stylish.

I like these. They are classy and simple all at the same time. I guess it's time to get off my rear and go have my eyes tested so I can get a new pair of glasses. It's kind of hard to write all day when you have to keep taking your glasses off to see the screen.

No comments: