Friday, March 27, 2009

Online Job Listings at United American Insurance

If you're looking for a job in the insurance field United American Insurance has job listings on CareerBuilder. They're located in several states even though their headquarters are in Texas. I think it's so interesting how job hunting is now so connected online. In fact, my son was looking for work lately (too bad he's not suited to insurance work), and just about every place he requested applications for said, "go online and fill out our forms at..." Wow.

United American Insurance has a location in Indiana that wouldn't even be that far from our house. Maybe he should apply there anyway. He can type, and do general office work. I started out working for an insurance company (many, many moons ago) and it was very enjoyable.

If I wasn't so busy in my writing business I'd apply at United American Insurance myself. I don't have any specific insurance education either but doing general office work in an insurance company is like any other office work. I like working from home though. It's my son that needs to get out of the house--now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Author tamiparrington.blogspot.com !
In my opinion you are not right. I am assured. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM.