Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hot and Cold

Hubby really wants to go to Alaska next March. He wants to see the Iditarod. Hum, well, my idea of a perfect vacation is not Alaska in the wintertime I don't care how many races are going on. I have decided that he can go there, and I am checking into some Orlando vacations for myself. Now Florida in the wintertime... that is my idea of the perfect vacation spot. I could deal with a vacation anywhere in the summer but in the winter I am very picky. It has to be WARM. Hubby never cared if it was cold. He could always deal with extreme temperatures. The only extreme I can deal with is hot. I prefer mild and temperate but if I have to choose between 40 below and knee deep snow and ice compared to sandy warm beaches--there's no choice to be made.

No comments: