Sunday, June 07, 2009

Stopping Myself

I'm going the diet path alone again but I don't know if I can keep it up. It isn't really working. I don't know what I was doing so right last year but this year nothing seems to work. I'm going to have to start looking for a diet pill again that will help out. There are so many and it's hard to tell what works and what doesn't. I like the sites that offer reviews. At least if they work for someone else there's a good chance it will work for you too. If only I could catch that magic I was living where the weight just seemed to slide off. I have to start exercising regularly again. That's probably a large part of it. I exercised so much last time I kept getting hurt though so now, while I am exercising (I didn't buy all that expensive equipment for nothing, lol) I tend to be more sporadic about it and am always a little hesitant and trying to keep from getting injured. I need to just go for it and not worry about it so much, deal with injuries and not let it stop me.

No comments: