Monday, February 04, 2008

The Gift That Makes You Feel Great-More Than Once

Are you thinking taxes right now? Most people in the U.S. are anyway. I have a little while to wait before I can file since I'm still waiting on w-9's from the companies I do work for, but my kids have both filed theirs, and spent their money already. For those of us with taxable income, especially that isn't withheld through the year having donations is a way to give, while also getting needed deductions on your bottom line of your tax return.

Car Angel is a fantastic non-profit organization that uses the car donation you offer to offset the costs of creating wonderful videos for kids and teens. They have given away 2.4 million videos like the one I've posted here to young people.



Make your donations count in a very worthwhile way with a donation of your used car instead of trading it in for a few dollars. See what a great feeling it is to give, and next year, smile all the way to the tax preparers too.

No comments: