Saturday, February 02, 2008

Researching Life

I don't know what it is about me in my writing but I'm beginning to think all my characters are going to have to be vested in a good term life plan from now on. I have a habit of killing them off. Considering most of my writing is romance that's kind of an unusual habit. I'm not talking secondary characters either. Kind of hard to have a happy ever after ending when one of the two isn't there anymore. Usually it ends up that the original two aren't the 'real' two after all though, and either a completely different couple were the subject all along, you just didn't know it until you got there. I've been told that there is a definate 'ah ha' feeling at those times though. Other times the remaining one finds out that a different other is the right one, and that works too. Seriously though, I have to research life insurance.

1 comment:

The Ferryman said...

A lot of people dying IS a happy ending for me.