Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Biggest Loser Coming Back

The new season of 'The Biggest Loser' is starting up again on September 16, on NBC. I'm not a huge reality show fan but this one I have been hooked on for several seasons. I missed the original airing of the first season but after seeing 2 I watched reruns of the 1st season and even a marathon showing of 'The Biggest Loser Australia'. They had an English version of it but I didn't care for that one and didn't end up watching it.

Anyway, there is a new gym for the new season, here is a sneak peek of it with Bob and Jillian.

Well, maybe not, it looks like the embed link didn't work, so here is a direct link if you want to watch it and the video never shows up.

http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser/video/clips/gym-tour/535742/

No comments: