Sunday, September 07, 2008

What a Difference...

A new chair makes. Ever since I hurt my back I have had a hard time sitting in my office at my main computer. I've missed it much. I love my new laptop and the freedom it gives me, don't get me wrong and I will use it a lot everyday. I spend upwards of 15 hours a day at my computer so I can easily spend 8 hours at each. Since I hurt my back I had been relegated to the couch or bed with my laptop even now when overall my back is much better but today I got a new office chair. My old exec chair broke a few months ago and I had been making do with a hardbacked kitchen chair--no way, I wasn't making do at all, I just wasn't using it. It was murder on my back even now... today went to the store and finally broke down and spent the couple hundred bucks (thank you payday!) on a new chair and wow, I'm at my desk, no pain, happy and content at my main desktop.

A good chair makes a big big difference when you spend entire days working in it.

No comments: