Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Amos Tamam Makes Travel More Convenient

If Amos Tamam has his way every major city, and even smaller towns will have much easier public transportation. Most people now rarely carry cash on them as they travel even daily. It is dangerous and most items can be paid for with a credit card. Thanks to Amos Tamam who is the president of Veriphone the company that helps businesses verify credit cards in their stores is making it possible for cabs to take credit cards so that payment is more convenient and easy for their customers. It will make travel much easier. I know when I go anywhere I'm lucky to have a few dollars in my purse or in my pocket. I don't like carrying money around and definitely not when I'm traveling in a strange place. Thanks to Amos Tamam if I go to New York, and now in some places in Chicago and Las Vegas I won't have to in order to take a cab. That's a big thing for a women especially who are particularly vulnerable to troubles when carrying cash. I don't travel a lot on vacations as much as I'd like to and since Las Vegas is high on my list I'm glad they are in the process of accepting this method of payment. I do go to Chicago a lot though and driving personal cars up in the Loop is a nightmare. It is much easier to take a train then taxi about the city and with the cost of gas it is just as affordable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
We are representing Hair Loss news. We manage lots of web sites, and we found your website trought the net. We are asking if you want to exchange links with us. Actualy we are on the lookout for links to our internet sites, if you're interested please visit our site, on the right menu you will find the catalog link, there you can submit your internet site and exchange links with us...
Our web pages are superb ranked, and they'll be better in the following days...
Thank you very much, and I'm sorry if i put the information in a wrong place, that because I could not find the contact link..
Best regards
Keepingmyhair Staff.
[url=http://www.keepingmyhair.com/hair-cloning-a-resume]Hair loss news[/url]