Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Important Book by Paul Offit

Paul Offit has made it his work to inform people of the benefits of vaccines and to dispel the idea that they are a cause of autism. Fear often becomes unreasonable and small facts become outlandish rumors that spread until everyone believes them. The danger in such things is when something as important as vaccines that have rid the world of some of the deadliest diseases become suspect due to a hypothesis not proven, or idea stated that became fact over time. When a pediatrician like Paul Offit spends years in his research and has worked alongside pharmaceutical companies to ensure the safety of their developments it is because he has a deep seated care for the welfare of his patients and the world community as a whole. In the past we put a lot of belief in our doctor's but in modern times it has become somewhat fashionable to question everything they do. While they are not all-knowing, and problems can arise it is important to trust the ideals and hard work that goes into developing cures and safeguards. If it weren't for the vaccines we have now our world would constantly be devoured by devastating plagues that only a few hundred years ago wiped out entire continents regularly. Reading the book and other works of Paul Offit can help put parent's minds at ease in the care of their children that can prevent devastating outbreaks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of hombre who loves to taste innovative things. Right now I am building my own pv panels. I am managing it all by myself without the assistance of my men. I'm using the internet as the only path to acheive this. I stumbled upon a very awesome site which explains how to build pv panels and so on. The site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I'm not really sure about how precise the information given there is. If some people over here who had xp with these things can have a peak and give your feedback in the site it will be great and I'd really appreciate it, cause I truly passion solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. U guys rock.