Friday, February 12, 2010

Taking Wrinkles Seriously

I am going to have to get serious about finding good anti wrinkle creams. That is one area I used to take pretty lightly. When you're younger, I think you simply can't see a need for that, even when you spend a lot of time in the sun. Age, and sun do a lot of damage over time, however, and now I am much more serious about the need to protect, and restore my skin. Although it seems like winter should be less of a worry, the dry air in a house takes a toll on skin too, especially as it ages. I literally feel my skin tighten if I forget to use a moisturizer, and that brings on wrinkles. Keeping track of what products combat the causes of wrinkling best is something to take very seriously, no matter how old you are, or what time of year it is.

No comments: