Friday, April 11, 2008

Easy or Not

I'm trying very hard to lose weight. For the most part I've been doing really well. This week though I hit a snag and actually gained 3 pounds back. UGH. I think it's because I spent a lot of time, first, fixing a modem that got blown out, then writing. Writing has it's hazards. It's not a dangerous job, but sitting here for hours can really turn a body into mush. Of course, it didn't help that I ate some things that weren't exactly on my 'diet'... can we say 'fried chicken'? LOL. But even that I did manage to fit into my calories. It wasn't the best way to 'spend' the calories, but it wasn't over done. So it has to be the sitting here. When I get into exercising everyday it's like a drug, and I have to do it. But just let one or two days slip by and suddenly it's really easy to make excuses and let another go by, and another... until it's been a week. You know, Life is really unfair. It's so easy to gain weight, and so hard to lose it. It should be the other way around. LOL

No comments: