Thursday, April 03, 2008

The Joy of Grandchildren

When my kids grew up I thought I was done buying kids furniture. As my grandchildren appeared on the scene, though, I found myself over the years buying more of it than I ever had when my own kids were little.

Why is it that buying things for your grandchildren is more fun than buying the same types of things for your own kids? I haven't figured it out. When my kids were growing up I used to grumble about the constant need for new clothes long before anything they had was worn out. With the grandkids I find myself browsing through the children's section everytime I go to the store, and always picking up some item for them.

Spacify has awesome, fun kid's furniture at affordable prices. They have great grown up stuff too, so I can buy a cute whimsical bookcase for the grandkids to hold all those books Papa is always getting them, and at the same time, get something sharp for my office, or any room in the house too.

Whatever the reason behind it, having grandchildren is fantastic, and buying things for them is a great joy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We would like you to write for our products on regular basis & also we would like to know whether you can create a sub page for spacify on your website.
Please mail me the details in seema@spacify.com