Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dealing With Hearing Issues

I found something I have to get. This is a big issue for me. I'm not deaf. Not completely anyway, but to give you an idea of the hearing loss I do have, my tv has to be on it's loudest setting, WITH the surround sound on at IT'S loudest setting for me to understand what's going on, and when I watch movies I always have the captions on for the 'hearing impared'. So with that in mind you might see how a cell phone conversation can at times be a challenge. I have to really press the cell phone to my ear, and still have to ask the speaker to repeat a lot. So these amplifiers might really help me a lot. It sure would be nice to talk on the phone and not have to constantly ask the person to repeat themselves, and feel like I really understood everything that was being said.

No comments: