Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Healthier Me

I've been reading a lot lately about the air quality in homes being responsible for many of the common illness we either push aside as just a common sniffle, or alergy, to big things like bronchitis. Also being in a home full of smokers the things I've read about Austin Air air purifiers and the ability purifiers have to clean out the smoke in a room to the point where it isn't even on your clothes, or your hair. I have to admit, even as a smoker I hate the way it make my hair smell. I could quit, but that's not a likely solution. When we moved out to the country I thought, oh wonderful, clean air.... lol, sure, well, it's not city smog that's for sure, but there are things out here that definately SMELL. It infiltrates the house. I'm not JUST talking about the animals either, although a male goat in rut is a rather odiferous animal, and it does tend to just infiltrate the house, I'm talking about the chemicals used on the fields all around us too. During the spring especially it really gets into the air all around and even inside. That's why I've been researching air purifiers. I'd like to say it has something to do with my writing, well except to make me healthier and more prolific.

No comments: