Saturday, March 06, 2010

Game Burn Out

I didn't think it would happen, but I am finally experiencing game burnout. I have been addicted to several of the games on Facebook. While even up to now it came in shifts, I'd like one game, then another, then the original one, then both of them, didn't have time to play much, played all the time, didn't play much, played a lot of one but not the other... etc, now I'm getting bored with them altogether. Considering I've only been playing them for about a year now, it makes me wonder if I would feel the same about video games. I'd been thinking about getting a wii, but would it be worth the expense? I suppose with so many more games to choose from I could keep myself interested with constant changes. It's a lot of money to take a chance on not using after a year or so.

No comments: