Wednesday, November 28, 2007

No More Pills

I haven't tried any pills or anything on my current diet. I'd prefer to do without, but there are times when I get so frustrated that it wouldn't be a horrible idea to give my sluggish old metabolism a boost. The problem there is I'm horrible at taking pills. I have a bottle of vitamins on my counter--right by my coffee pot so you'd think I'd remember to take them--nope. Oh I do sometimes, but certainly not daily. For me, the hoodia patch would probably be just the ticket. I like hoodia too since it's all natural so I don't feel like I'm talking some sort of dangerous concotion thought up by some mad scientist that researchers will find out ten years from now is really deadly. The patch is great since you just slap it on and forget it. No more worries about forgetting to take pills. For people like my daughter it's even better because she can't swallow pills. Never could. Not even as a child. Getting her to take even a simple little pill when she had a fever was next to impossible. Not because she was obstinant about it, she wasn't, she just couldn't swallow them. She's still like that as an adult. So the patch is a fantastic idea. Thanks Hoodia!

No comments: